For busy estate professionals, ESTATE Manager is a high quality, easy to use property and asset management software solution; giving you the vital tools you need to effectively manage your property and asset portfolio. Storing all your essential facilities data you can keep up-to-date with changes in your building stock.
Suitable for all skill levels within your team, this Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software has easy to use screens and an uncomplicated structure. The reporting element gives you easy access to your data without needing lots of manipulation or maintenance – this will keep your administrative overheads low.
The ESTATE Manager module is a must have for any professional charged with getting the best from their building portfolio.
The current versions include:
A fully auditable HSG264 and HSG227 compliant asbestos register.
Enhanced reporting tools.
Conformance to the NHS ‘Risk-Adjuster’ backlog maintenance methodology.
To make it even easier and allow you the flexibility of an interface to suit your needs, ESTATE Manager screen templates are available for direct use with our cloud based FM Portal module.
Request More Information
If you would like to find out more about our products, request a demo, or ask us any other questions please click and fill in a request form. One of our sales and support team will address your request as soon as possible.
For existing customers please use our dedicated support portal. This can be found after you have logged in using the client login in the top menu.
Features and Benefits
- Centralise core estates information in one place for easy access and management – giving you quick access to site and building addresses and opening times; all the key information at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- Store detailed space occupancy information – allowing you to keep track of which department is occupying which space, the area of each space, the heated volume of each room and overall usage figures; helping you to monitor and make quick and easy decisions on space.
- Track running costs – keeping you abreast of building efficiency, compare current and historic costs, and analyse performance of buildings across the entire estate; making it easier to report on costs and justify expenditure to the board.
- Hold stock condition appraisal alongside backlog and budget costs – giving you an overview of the stock condition, storing current and completed information and group work into schemes for completion; so managing ongoing maintenance projects is easier and more efficient.
- Provide a fully auditable asbestos register – compliant with HSG264 and HSG227 legislation; keeping you legal and making auditing and reporting quick and painless.
- Report on the entire estate – a wide range of reporting options are available within the software; allowing you just one place to access all the information and analysis you might be asked for.