Environmental Performance Monitoring
Monitor utility usage and costs throughout the financial year.
Understanding the energy use and the carbon footprint of your buildings is of ever increasing importance, and it falls to the Estate Department to collate this information. Whether it is simply compiling the data from the utility bills into a single document or compiling analysis for benchmarking purposes, ENVIRONMENT Manager is designed for the job.
ENVIRONMENT Manager allows you to input bills throughout the year, log supplier details and monitor budgets against actual spend. At the end of the financial year, the software automatically converts all billing units into standard units for national benchmark reporting.
ENVIRONMENT Manager is available as a stand-alone package or it can be integrated within the other ESTATE Suite modules.
Request More Information
If you would like to find out more about our products, request a demo, or ask us any other questions please click and fill in a request form. One of our sales and support team will address your request as soon as possible.
For existing customers please use our dedicated support portal. This can be found after you have logged in using the client login in the top menu.
Features and Benefits
- Track Utilities – records and tracks everything from utilities and water to waste disposal and carbon costs.
- Register Certification – store your statutory Display Energy Certificates and Energy Performance Certificates in a central place for easy access.
- Supplier Database – store supplier account numbers, meter point references and contact information in one place.
- Analyse Trends – see how your building stock performs year upon year and whether costs go up or down.
- Carbon Reporting – view how much carbon your buildings produce year on year.
0845 675 5051
Our Software Modules
Our consultancy approach
Software you can count on
When you work with 3i Studio, you're in good company.
A BROAD SPECTRUM
We have a wide variety of client profiles across the public sector and in corporate environments. Find out more by reading case studies and testimonials from established users of our ESTATE SUITE software solutions.
The restructuring of the health service in the Republic of Ireland gave the opportunity to establish a nationwide property register. The Health Service Executive’s project manager, Gerry Hanley, explains how the process had been achieved..
Integrated Property Management Software
3i Studio, Burlington House, 369 Wellingborough Road Northampton, NN1 4EU, United Kingdom
T: 0845 675 5051