Leases & Legal Management
Acquisitions, disposals, leases and agreements – all the key legal data at your fingertips.
For the Estate Manager and/or Estate Solicitor a key element within the estates department is managing the legal aspects of the property portfolio. With the ESTATE Terrier module, you add to your property management software the ability to store and track lease data along with all associated legal documentation.
ESTATE Terrier goes further than storage, it can help you manage your processes with straightforward screens and intuitive processes ensuring tasks are completed easily and on time.
With the ESTATE Terrier module, you can manage acquisitions, disposals, leases and all manner of legal documentation. It is Geographic Information System (GIS) ready so you will benefit from better record keeping, improved communication, informed decision making and greater efficiency within the department.
Task management within the module allows you to set up your own process to manage date-related tasks; important for buying and selling assets and managing leasehold property. ESTATE Terrier has a Key Dates reminder screen to make keeping track of deadlines easy.
The lease/licence section allows you to view the full rental history and current status of any part of your portfolio. You can also store apportioned costs, such as insurances, for any number of leases. A really useful tool should you need to reassign the layout to a larger number of tenants.
There are areas for you to input restrictive covenants, way-leases etc. and in every area you can store notes, comments and conversations using the comprehensive memo facilities.
With direct connection to the FMPortal, you can share information easily with other people via your intranet or the web.
Request More Information
If you would like to find out more about our products, request a demo, or ask us any other questions please click and fill in a request form. One of our sales and support team will address your request as soon as possible.
For existing customers please use our dedicated support portal. This can be found after you have logged in using the client login in the top menu.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and easy access to all lease information – allowing you to monitor, view and retrieve all information on leases and licences at the drop of a hat!
- Instant reporting for faster decision making – you can pull up progress reports at any stage in the lease, sale or purchase for the latest information, helping you to make informed decisions.
- Better record keeping – space for you to store and access everything quickly and easily in relation to leases, purchases and sales on a building by building basis. Holding all this information in one place makes it easier to pull up the relevant information at any given time.
- Up-to-date information at your fingertips – ESTATE Terrier stores full historic details of all payments made with dates and balances, along with an overview of current balance so you always know what is going on and can head off issues before they arise.
- Never miss a key date again – track key dates for leases, licenses, purchases and rental data all on one screen so they never sneak up on you again.
0845 675 5051
Our Software Modules
Our consultancy approach
Software you can count on
When you work with 3i Studio, you're in good company.
A BROAD SPECTRUM
We have a wide variety of client profiles across the public sector and in corporate environments. Find out more by reading case studies and testimonials from established users of our ESTATE SUITE software solutions.
The restructuring of the health service in the Republic of Ireland gave the opportunity to establish a nationwide property register. The Health Service Executive’s project manager, Gerry Hanley, explains how the process had been achieved..
Integrated Property Management Software
3i Studio, Burlington House, 369 Wellingborough Road Northampton, NN1 4EU, United Kingdom
T: 0845 675 5051