Electronic Building Manuals
Store and publish all your maintenance information in one place.
Organising files and information is key to the success of any Estates Department. PROPERTY File was developed for you to store all your files and maintenance information in one place.
This module of our CAFM software stores a library of easily accessible data including:
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Health and Safety Manuals
- ‘As built’ drawings
- Planning Permissions and Applications
- Contractor and Project Details
- Equipment Maintenance Documents
- Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Contact Details
The built-in document management allows you to store information in the easy to access system. This reduces your paper pile up and prevents damage to these all important hard copy originals.
PROPERTY File is available in a single user network so only you can view the documents or an intranet option so you can readily share the files as needed. There is also an additional scanning services for sizes up to AO in multiple formats including PDFs.
Request More Information
If you would like to find out more about our products, request a demo, or ask us any other questions please click and fill in a request form. One of our sales and support team will address your request as soon as possible.
For existing customers please use our dedicated support portal. This can be found after you have logged in using the client login in the top menu.
Features and Benefits
- Searchable Key Contact Information – no more scrambling through files or a rolodex that is out of date, the details are easy for you to find with the search function. There is no limit to the number of contacts as you can add as many as you need.
- Central Store of Drawings – it acts like a log book for you to store a complete set of site, building and scheme drawings in various formats.
- Easy Access to Manuals – whether it is building, equipment, operation maintenance or Health and Safety, the manuals are always close at hand and save in one place. Saving you time and reducing your stress levels.