Health and Safety, Fire and Risk Management
Manage large volumes of data to keep abreast of current legislation.
An essential for any Health and Safety professional charged with Fire and Risk Management, RISK Manager is designed to help estate managers with all aspects of risk and Health and Safety.
RISK Manager is pre-loaded with sample risk assessment templates which can be modified to suit your requirements or you can have new ones developed especially for you. All aspects can be adjusted to work with your risk matrices – you can even define the types of answers to questions. You can design your own forms, add your scoring method, record fire and risk training and share all the information via an intranet for users to complete.
The module covers all aspects of risk management:
- Cleanliness assessments
- Catering cleanliness
- Health and safety
- Disability discrimination.
All information is presented in a clear format for you and your team to use, whether they are in technical or non-technical teams. A synchronisable version is available so you can carry out surveys on a tablet removing the need for printouts and manual updates.
RISK Manager is available as a stand-alone package or integrated within the other ESTATE Suite modules. This particular module is currently used within the estates department of NHS Scotland as required by Scottish Law.
Request More Information
If you would like to find out more about our products, request a demo, or ask us any other questions please click and fill in a request form. One of our sales and support team will address your request as soon as possible.
For existing customers please use our dedicated support portal. This can be found after you have logged in using the client login in the top menu.
Features and Benefits
- Definable Assessment Forms – choose from stand templates or design your own; either way you can be sure that you are prompted with everything you need to make the assessment.
- Accurate Training Records – store a full history of all training and staff that have been trained.
- Create and Schedule Tasks – whether something is spotted during a risk assessment or during a survey, you can create tasks for remedial action.
- Key dates reminders – view all scheduled tasks in a single concise view so you can see where you are up to in a single glance.
- Register of fire drawings – easy access to stored links to all fire and equipment drawings.
- Fire equipment register – build and store a comprehensive register of all your fire equipment.
0845 675 5051
Our Software Modules
Our consultancy approach
Software you can count on
When you work with 3i Studio, you're in good company.
A BROAD SPECTRUM
We have a wide variety of client profiles across the public sector and in corporate environments. Find out more by reading case studies and testimonials from established users of our ESTATE SUITE software solutions.
The restructuring of the health service in the Republic of Ireland gave the opportunity to establish a nationwide property register. The Health Service Executive’s project manager, Gerry Hanley, explains how the process had been achieved..
Integrated Property Management Software
3i Studio, Burlington House, 369 Wellingborough Road Northampton, NN1 4EU, United Kingdom
T: 0845 675 5051