Electronic Tree Register
Manage all your tree related risks and data simply.
When you have trees on your estate, the duty of care to ensure they’re monitored and are safe falls on the Estates Department. TREE Manager provides an easy-to-use set of data management tools enabling you to store and analyse tree information and produce obligatory reports.
To make TREE Manager work for you it is available in single user, networked or intranet options. When working with trees you have to factor in growth, age and weather damage, and sometimes spreadsheets are not flexible enough. Supporting services include the provision of locational tree surveys and CAD drawing production.
TREE Manager is a great integration into the ESTATE Suite modules but can also work as a stand-alone package.
Request More Information
If you would like to find out more about our products, request a demo, or ask us any other questions please click and fill in a request form. One of our sales and support team will address your request as soon as possible.
For existing customers please use our dedicated support portal. This can be found after you have logged in using the client login in the top menu.
Features and Benefits
- Full Tree Register – plot all your trees, large or small, in this easy-to-access system.
- Prioritise Risks – detail the risk and remedial actions associated with each of your trees.
- Cost Remedial Works – apply costs to work that needs to be carried out and view reports on the costs involved with maintaining your trees.
- Hazard Assessments – record, manage and update risk assessments relating to each tree.
- Full Reporting – multiple report options from single trees to your entire estate.
- Connection to other ESTATE modules – use your existing sites and building information for quick set-up and centralised management.
0845 675 5051
Our Software Modules
Our consultancy approach
Software you can count on
When you work with 3i Studio, you're in good company.
A BROAD SPECTRUM
We have a wide variety of client profiles across the public sector and in corporate environments. Find out more by reading case studies and testimonials from established users of our ESTATE SUITE software solutions.
The restructuring of the health service in the Republic of Ireland gave the opportunity to establish a nationwide property register. The Health Service Executive’s project manager, Gerry Hanley, explains how the process had been achieved..
Integrated Property Management Software
3i Studio, Burlington House, 369 Wellingborough Road Northampton, NN1 4EU, United Kingdom
T: 0845 675 5051